Ad

Friday 11 November 2016

mobilesfeverindia 

ONE PLUS 3 REVIEW

I know I am pretty late for writing this post as One plus 3 was launched several months ago but still I will write my own review on it. Before One plus 3 two variants were also launched, One plus 1 and One plus 2 and I didn't pay any attention toward these devices but when they were popular so i checked them out. I liked One plus 1 but I was quite disappointed with One plus 2. One plus 3 is launched in India at a price of Rs 27,999 (64GB)  but as you know it can be found at cheaper rates as . This time the back is fully  metallic and it is dual sim device. It has a capacitive button which just looks like The Home Button. Inside the box we have the device, some paperwork, sim ejector tool, fast charger named Dash charger and  USB cable.

Coming to the physical overview, at the right side we have a sim slot and the power button. At the bottom we have the 3.5mm Headphone jack, charging slot and the speakers. At the right side we have the volume buttons and the alert slider.  It has 5.5'' Super Amoled screen with Gorilla Glass 4, it is powered by Snapdragon 820 Quad core 2.2Ghz processor (64bit). Coming to the Rom and Ram it has 6GB Ram and 64GB internal storage (Rom). It comes with 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. It has 3000mAh battery, NFC and fingerprint scanner are also supported.

It comes with physical buttons and some gestures.  It runs on Oxygen OS ( 6.0.1 Marshmallow) about the storage, out of 64GB we get 52.6GB which is good enough for a descent user but may be a issue for a heavy user and on this device we cannot expand the storage. The rear camera is pretty good in artificial light but outside it is very good in my opinion. It is available in 2 colors Gold and White . Regarding the Gold color it will be launched in India in after some months.

I hope you like my post...please share it and like it...Thank you for reading my post also read my other posts...Stay tuned for my New posts.





Image result for oneplus 3 available colours                          



Image result for oneplus 3 silver color

No comments:

Post a Comment