Ad

Wednesday 25 January 2017

mobilesfeverindia


Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Review

Hi Guys... Today I will be reviewing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and do note that I am reviewing the Indian Unit. I was waiting for this device to be launched and on 23 January 2017 it was finally launched in India. I have also used Redmi Note 3 and I have to say it was working really good although i also faced some minor problems with this device like while playing games I noticed minor lag and also if I used 3-4 applications at the same time then it was showing some minor lag. But still it is great device according to me but now I have to test Redmi Note 4 and compare it with Redmi Note 3. It's RAM is available 3 variants and all are having a slight difference in the pricing. The 3GB RAM variant comes with 32GB internal storage priced at Rs 10,999 which is approx $ 161 and the 4GB RAM variant comes with 64GB internal storage which is priced at Rs 12,999 which is approx $ 190 and the last variant is 2GB RAM variant which also comes with 32GB internal storage. So the pricing part is OK in my opinion and it is a mid range smartphone. It looks similar to Redmi Note 3 in terms of looks, the back of both the devices are same but now the speakers are moved to the bottom and the buttons placement are also same.Now let's see what we get inside the box: It has The Device itself, some paperwork, a sim ejector tool, a travel adapter and a USB cable. I think they must have provided a USB type C cable.
Related image

It will be easy to hold this device and you will also feel that it is more sleeker because of the curved edges on the back as compared to Radmi Note 3. I have to say Xiaomi has improved the build quality on this device. Now let's come on the physical overview: On the top it has 3.5mm Headphone Jack, IR Blaster and a Secondary Noise Cancellation Microphone. On the Right side it has a Power button and volume buttons. On the bottom it has a speaker, a Microphone and a charging slot.On the Left it has a sim slot and again it is a Hybrid sim slot i.e. you can put 2 sims at a time or 1 sim and 1 Micro SD card at a time. On the back it has a camera, a flashlight and a fingerprint scanner. I am not happy with the speaker output on this device, I honestly say the volume is very low.

It has 5.5'' 1080p IPS Lcd screen. It runs on Snapdragon 625 Chipset which is a Octa Core processor with Adreno 506 GPU. The rear camera is a 13MP shooter whereas the front camera is a 5MP shooter and this time Xiaomi was focusing on the camera also. It claimed that the camera is improved on this device. It has a very good battery of 4100mAh and I will test the battery life as well. Fingerprint scanner and IR Blaster are also supported on this device.The RAM is available in 3 variants as I have mentioned above. It has 2GB/3GB and 4GB RAM. The storage is also available in 2 options: 32GB and 64GB.
Related image

This time it comes with 2.5D Glass that means i has little curves on the screen which makes it easier to hold. USB OTG  is also supported on this device. The camera is improved a lot this time, Tap to focus is there and it does not overexpose the pictures this time which is pretty good to see. Although Laser Auto Focus system which is a negative part of this device. Fast charging is not supported on this device. Out of 64GB you will get about 53.6GB which is very good in my opinion but if you have problem regarding storage then you can use a Micro SD card or delete some pre installed 3rd party apps. It is available in 2 colors: Grey and Gold but I am not sure that there are only 2 colors maybe there can be 3 colors.

Thank you for reading my post... I hope you liked it...Please share it and read my other posts also... Do not forget to follow me on Google+ and follow my blog to stay updated with my blog.
                                   
                                   Like my page on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Mobiles-fever-india-413952242063399/?ref=bookmarks     

No comments:

Post a Comment