Ad

Friday 23 December 2016

mobilesfeverindia

MOTO M GAMING REVIEW WITH SOME HEAVY GAMES

Hi guys... Today I will be going to do a gaming review for Moto M which is a pretty descent device in my opinion and if you want to check the review for this device you can search it in my blog. This device does not comes with any pre installed gaming tool or features like record the gameplay, disable notification etc. I will test 4 games on this device: Mortal Kombat X, Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8 and Nova 3.

Now, firstly testing Mortal Kombat X. It handles this game nicely, there are no issues like lag, sound problems and graphic problems. Do note it is a High Graphic game so whenever you play these kind of games on mid range devices, Lag or any other problems are common to be noticed but this device does not have these problems with this game. Now lets move to Modern Combat 5, it a High Graphic as well. I noticed some minor frame drops while playing the game and  minor lag can be noticed between the game. As I mentioned they are minor lags, it will not affect the performance that much but still it can be noticed sometimes. Now lets move to Asphalt 8, I am giving the review of this game at the highest graphic settings. This time I have to say It is lagging a lot frame drops can also be noticed and it is not stable as well. So this device is not able to handle this game smoothly. It is jerky and lags a lot. I am not impressed with the gaming performance with Asphalt 8 but now let's move on to the final game Nova 3. It handles this game nicely. No issues and do note that Asphalt 8 and Nova 3 both are High Graphic game. But still i notice some minor frame drops . If you play heavy games on this device for a more than 40 odd minutes it will be little bit worm. So I have to say it is not very good in gaming nor very bad it is descent As It was not able to handle Asphalt 8 and I also noticed frame drops and lag in other games also. That's all for now....

Thank You for reading my post...I hope you like it please read my other posts also. 
 Follow Me On Goolgle+ to receive notifications about my blog......

  Related image

 

No comments:

Post a Comment