Ad

Monday 19 December 2016

mobilesfeverindia 

Moto M FULL REVIEW

Finally today I am going to review the Moto M for you guys. I was really excited to review this device as when I saw it's pictures and specifications on internet I really loved it. From the first look it just looked like a premium device. I know I am little bit late for reviewing this device as many youtubers and bloggers have already reviewed it so I apologize for it. This device is launched in India for Rs 15,999(32GB) and Rs17,999(64GB) and do note that the 32GB(expandable upto 128GB) variant comes with 3GB Ram and the 64GB(expandable upto 128GB) variant comes with 4GB of Ram. Although it is a big screen device but it doesn't feel heavy which is pretty good but I sometimes think that these devices can be heavy because of their looks. This device is sold in India via Flipkart. The box gives you basic information about the device and this time the box is not that big it is a medium sized box. Inside the box we have The device, a USB cable(Type C), earphones, a charger, sim ejector tool, some paperwork, a transparent cover for device and a screen guard. This time Motorola is providing lot of of things with this device.

This time we are getting a metallic finish on this device. On the top it has a 3.5mm Headphone jack and a Secondary noise cancellation microphone. At the right side it has volume buttons and a power button. On the buttom we have a charging slot and a vent for speaker. At the left side we have sim slot and do note that it is Hybrid sim. So you can use 2 sim at a times or one sim and a Micro SD card. On the back it has fingerprint scanner and camera supported by a flashlight. It is powered by Mediatek Helio P15 chipset which is a Octa core processor. It comes with Mali T860 MP2 GPU. Coming on the Ram and Rom it comes in 2 variants, the first is the 32GB model with 3GB Ram and the second one comes with 64GB model with 4GB of Ram. It has 5.5''(1080p) IPS LCD screen. The rear camera is a 16MP shooter and the front camera is a 8MP shooter and it comes with 3050mAh battery. Fingerprint scanner and Dolby Atmos are supported on this device. This time the fingerprint scanner is moved to the back which is a good decision taken by Motorola. It is also having Nano coating. You will have stock android experience on this device.

It runs on Android 6.0(Marshmallow). Out of 32GB you will get 24.4GB and in the 64GB variant you will get 53.2GB which is pretty good and I think that storage will not be a issue for both heavy and light users as you can expand the storage upto 128GB in both the variants. I have noticed that the Motorola apps are not on this device. The camera is not that good in artificial lightining. This time I am not impressed with the camera so camera performance might be a issue with this this device. The SAR value on head is 0.909 and on body it is 1.34. It is available in 2 colors according to me that is the Gold and silver. I am not sure about the colors but till now I found only 2 colors for this device.
Thank You for reading my post...I hope you like it please share it and read my other posts also.
          Image result for moto m

 

No comments:

Post a Comment