Ad

Thursday 29 December 2016

mobilesfeverindia 

Top 5 Smartphones of 2016(Premium Smartphones)

Hi Guys... Today I will be picking up Top 5 Smartphones of 2016 which i like the most and all the devices are the Premium devices. I have selected all the devices above $294 (US Dollar) that is approximately RS 20,000. I will also be writing a post on Top 5 Smartphones of 2016( Mid-Range Smartphones). All these devices are my favourite and if I want to buy any smartphone in this range then I would be selecting these devices. 
  

5. Moto Z Play

Personally I like Moto Z play especially the Moto Mods. It is priced for $370 which is approx Rs 25,000. I really like this device in terms of physical looks and the glass back gives it a premium look . It has Snapdragon 625 chipset which is a Octa Core processor with 3GB of Ram. The rear camera is 16MP shooter and the front camera is 5MP shooter. This device only comes with 32GB of internal storage but it can be expanded with a Micro SD Card and 3510mAh battery . I personally like the white color but still black color is very good. The main con with the black color is that whenever you will use the device, the back will be dirty as its is made of glass and your fingerprints will be visible on the back. To avoid this thing you have to buy a cover for it and as you know the cover will hide it's back making the device look simple, so I prefer to choose white color for this device. The release date of this device was 17 October 2016 in India.                                                                        Check the full review of Moto z play
                                                                                               http://mobilesfeverindia.blogspot.in/2016/12/mobilesfeverindia-moto-z-play-review.html

                        Image result for moto z play

                              

                      

4. One Plus 3

I could have placed this device on number 5 but because of some features it is placed on number 4. I have never used any One Plus device personally so I don't know how it works, how it feels when holding it etc. But still I think it is a premium device because of it's rich look. It is priced for $399 which is approx Rs 27,000. I would say pricing is good as the device looks premium with many good features. It is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset which is Octa core processor. It has 6GB Ram with 64GB internal storage. It comes with 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera and 3000mAh battery. I think the battery should be around 3300mAh so it could last for more time. Moto z play is having 3510mAh battery which is pretty good. It runs on oxygen OS so you will get different experience on this device. It is also available in 2 colors: Gold and silver. You don't have to worry about colors as the back is metallic it is not made of glass so the device will not get dirty with your fingers. The beast part I like about this device is Dash charging. It was released on 14 June 2016.
      
                            Check the full review of One Plus 3

                           http://mobilesfeverindia.blogspot.in/2016/11/mobilesfeverindia-one-plus-3-review-i.html 

                  Image result for one plus 3

                    
                

3. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

 It is the best device launched by Samsung so far. I personally want to buy this device but because of the pricing I have not bought this device. It is priced for $780 which is approx Rs 55,000. It has Exynos 8890 Octa Core processor. It has 4GB of Ram and 32GB internal storage. Both front facing and rear camera have F1.7 lens with 12MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. It comes with 3600mAH battery which is very good in my opinion. I love this device because of it's looks. It looks beautiful and awesome with the edge screen. I really love the edge screen in terms of looks and functions. But you cannot protect this device with a screen guard or tempered glass because of the edge screen, although it is protected by Gorilla glass 4. It was released on 11 March 2016. This device is available in 4 colors but I like the Black and silver color. The black color gives a little bit dark blue color when you tilt it towards a light which is pretty awesome in my opinion.
                                                   
                                Check the full review of Samsung S7 Edge
 
                  http://mobilesfeverindia.blogspot.in/2016/11/mobilesfeverindia-samsung-galaxy-s7.html

                       Related image

                          
 

2. Apple I phone 7 Plus

I was thinking to put this device on number 1 but because of some problems on this device I have to put it on number 2. It is available in 3 storage variants 32GB, 128GB and 256GB which is pretty amazing. The 32GB variant is priced for $769 bu in Indian market you will find it for Rs 72,000. It is IP67 certified which means it is water resistant. It is powered by Quad core processor which is powered by Apple A10 fusion chip. It has 12MP rear camera with dual lenses and 7MP front camera. It has 3GB of RAM and 2900mAh battery. It runs on iOS 10 and as I was taking about the problem, it's operating system has some problems. Many users have reported about this problem, they are facing some minor problems with this operating system but still this minor issue did not affect it's sale. It is available in 5 colors but personally I only like Jet black color although the back will be dirty if you will not use a cover. It was released on 7 September 2016.

                                 Check the full review of Apple I phone 7 Plus 

http://mobilesfeverindia.blogspot.in/2016/11/mobilesfeverindia-apple-iphone-7-plus.html

                     Related image

                          

1. Google Pixel XL

I know many of you will not be happy as I have put Google Pixel XL on number 1 but it's not only my personal opinion. I searched a lot about Google Pixel XL and Apple I Phone 7 plus and I found many people were liking GOOGLE PIXEL XL than the I Phone 7 plus. I like this device but I am surprised regarding the pricing of this device. It is launched for $769(32GB) but in India it is available for Rs 67,000. It is powered by Snapdragon 821 chipset which is a quad core processor. It comes with 4GB of Ram and 32/128GB internal storage. The rear camera is a 12MP shooter whereas the front camera is a 8MP shooter. It comes with 3450mAh battery which is very good in my opinion. The back has dual toned colors for example the upper side is colored white and the lower side is colored grey. Personally I like the white color because I only like this color combination. It was released on 20 October 2016.
         
                        Read the full review of Google Pixel XL 
  

      Thank you for reading my post...I hope you like it please share it and follow my blog to stay updated with my blog...
  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment