Ad

Saturday 31 December 2016

mobilesfeverindia

Top 5 Smartphones of 2016( Mid-Range Smartphones)

Hi Guys...Today I am going to pick Top 5 Smartphones of 2016 which I like the most and all these devices are Mid Range Smartphones. I have selected all the devices between $147(USD) to $294 that is approximately Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000. All the devices in this list are my favourite in this range and If I want to buy any devices in this range then I would be selecting these devices. You can also check Top 5 Smartphones of 2016 (Premium Smartphones).  


5. Alcatel Idol 4  
I know many of you guys might not be knowing about Alcatel Idol 4 as this company is not that popular as Samsung or Apple. It is launched for Rs 16,999 in India, I was unable to find the price of this device in USA or any other county and I apologize for it. The first thing I like about this device is the looks, it looks premium and it is very good in holding it as well. The second is the BOOM KEY, this key is present on the right side of the device. I also think this key should be introduced in other Smartphones as well because it adds additional features to the device and it can also send SOS to the contacts that you have selected in emergency which is a very good feature in my opinion. It runs on Snapdragon 820 Chipset octa core processor. It has 3GB of Ram with 16GB internal storage. The rear camera is 13MP and front camera is 8MP shooter. It has 2610mAh battery and 3.6watt speakers. It is available in 3 colors but I only like the Black color as Black color makes this phone look better and more premium in my opinion. 
                         Check the full review of Alcatel Idol 4


4. Moto G4 Plus

Personally I like Moto devices but this one I liked very much because this time Motorola is giving fingerprint scanner on this device. Even it is 5.5 inch device it is very light in terms of weight. I always expect Moto devices to be heavy in weight because of their looks but now Motorola has worked on it and has improved it as well. It is launched for $200(32GB) which is approx Rs13,500. It runs on Snapdragon 617 Chipset Octa core processor. It comes with 2GB/3GB of RAM with 16GB/32GB internal storage. It has Adreno 405GPU, the rear camera is a 16MP shooter whereas the front camera is a 5MP shooter. It has 3000mAh battery with Fast charging. In terms of looks it is good but the fingerprint scanner placement is weird as this device has on screen buttons and the fingerprint scanner below it makes it little bit ugly when the screen is turned ON and you can see on- screen buttons with the fingerprint scanner which does not look good. Motorola should have placed the fingerprint scanner on the back as most of the other companies do. It was released on 16 May 2016. 

                           Image result for moto g4 plus
  
3. Moto M
  
When Motorola announced the release date of Moto M I was really curious to review, it looked very good in the pics available on internet and it is very good in reality as well. It is launched for $300( 64GB ) which is approx Rs 20,000. This time I liked the fingerprint scanner placement, it is placed on the back which gives the device a good look. It is powered by Mediatek Helio P15 Chipset which is a Octa core processor. The RAM is available in two variants: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. The rear camera is a 16MP shooter and the front camera is a 8MP shooter. It comes with 3050mAh battery which is pretty good in my opinion. I have done it's gaming review as well and I have to say it was handling some games perfectly but in 1 or 2 heavy games it was not able to handle it properly. The games were lagging a lot. I was not happy with the gaming review of Moto M. It is available in 2 colors Gold and Silver and personally I like both the colors, but if I have to buy this device then I will choose the Gold color as it looks really good in Gold color. It was released on 13 December 2016.
                                  Check the full Review of Moto M


                               Check the Gaming Review of Moto M


2. LeECO Le Max 2

 I like LeEco devices a lot, the reason behind this is the features of the device. But on the other hand I don't like the customized UI of LeEco. It was launched for $360 which is approx Rs 22,999(Official Price) but now it is available at Rs 17,999(32GB ROM, 4GB RAM). I haven't used any LeEco device so far but I can say it is very good in functioning, there are no problems with this device. In terms of looks it is very good. It is powered by Snapdragon 820 Chipset which is a Quad Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 4GB of Ram with 32GB internal storage though there are 2 storage variants with this device, first is the 32GB and second is the 64GB variant. It has 4GB/6GB RAM as well. It has 21MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. It comes with 3100mAh battery with fast charging. Fingerprint Scanner, NFC and IR Blaster are supported on this device. It is available in 4 colors: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver and Grey. 

 

                            Related image

 

1. Xiaomi Mi Max 

Personally I like Xiaomi devices and I have used Xiaomi Mi Max as well. I have to say it gives a premium look and it has very good features as well. It was launched for $220 which is approx Rs 14,999(32GB). It supports 6.44 inch 1080p LCD screen and this time the screen is quite big in my opinion. I think it is not a smartphone, you can call it '' A Mini tablet''. It is powered by Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core processor and Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM with 32GB internal storage. The front camera is a 5MP shooter whereas the rear camera is a 16MP shooter. It has 4850mAh which is excellent is my opinion. The battery can easily last upto 2 days with heavy usage. Fingerprint scanner and IR Blaster are supported on this device. It is a dual sim device with Hybrid sim slot i.e it has 2 slots, you can put 2 sim cards in both the slots or 1 sim card and 1 Micro SD card. The big screen makes this device look very big and it does not fit in hands as well, so you might face a problem when taking this device outdoor. It was released on 6 July 2016. 

                         Related image

    Thank you for reading my post...I hope you like it please share it and read my other posts also. Do follow my Blog or Follow me on Google+ to stay updated with my blog.

                          HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!!!

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment