Ad

Monday 9 January 2017

mobilesfeverindia 


Top 7 Upcoming Smartphones in 2017
I tried to search about new released devices to buy them and review it for you guys but still I didn't found any good smartphone to review although I thought to make a list of some Smartphones that will be launched this year and they will attract millions and billions of people. Nokia yesterday announced Nokia 6 Android phone which will be launched this year. While making this list I picked up famous smartphones but I was able to find more than 10 Smartphones but I only picked 7 of them. I  think it is the best time to tell you guys about upcoming Smartphones in 2017.

7. Nokia P1

Nokia is back with it's new smartphones and is making it's fans and supporters giddy with excitement, I know everyone is curious to know about the new smartphones that will be launched by Nokia. I don't know when Nokia 6 will be launched but maybe before launching Nokia 6, Nokia P1 can be launched. It is said to be dust and water resistant and it will be a High- end device. It will have 5.5inch Quad HD display and Nokia level optics and performance. When this device will be launched I will try to review as soon as possible.

                               Related image

6. Google Pixel 2

In 2016 Google launched The Google pixel and The Google Pixel Xl and they are pretty good in my opinion but the pricing was very high and I think this will also be priced very high because it will come with good features, improved camera and design and some more improvements. But I don't have any idea, when it will be launched or what will be it's pricing. I am expecting this device to give a tough competition to all other smartphones in it's price range. It will also have voice assistant and it will be improved and modified, Google may add some new features to this device as well.

                    Image result for google pixel logo

5. Nokia 6

I was very curious about Nokia's overcome. I was thinking about a new android device that Nokia will launch and yesterday they announced Nokia 6. It will run on Android 7(Nougat) and Nokia has also added that it will a mid range device not a High end device and  I think this is a good decision by Nokia to first launch a a mid range device as it will attract many people and if they liked this device so maybe in future they will also buy their High end devices happily. It will come with 5.5'' 1080p screen protected with Gorilla glass, powered by Snapdragon 430chipset Octa-Core processor with a 3000mAh battery.

                              Related image

4. Huawei P10

I personally liked the Huawei P9 very much and now this Huawei P10 will take Huawei P9 place I don't want to say that it will replace it, it will only add a choice to the customers and I think many people will be attracted by this device. I don't know when it will be launched but there is a good expectation that it will be launched in March or April. It will has 5.5 inch screen, 6GB RAM and 12MP camera and a ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. You can find many rumours related to this device and I cannot guarantee that the information related to this device is 100% correct maybe there is a little bit chance of incorrect information. Although I try my best to provide you the correct information on my blog.


                      Image result for huawei logo

3. One Plus 5

Coming to number 3 we have the One Plus 5, I personally love all One plus device and I hope my feeling remains the same for this device as well. It can be priced around $ 420 but I am not confirm about it. It will have a premium metal body, Snapdragon 835 chipset processor, the Ram is expected to be between 6GB and 8GB. It will have 4000mAh battery  and will run on android 7(Nougat). The rear camera is supposed to be a 16MP shooter and the front camera is supposed to be a 8MP shooter but from many sources I found that the rear camera is a 28MP shooter. I am not sure about the camera so don't take this information to be 100% correct.

                           Image result for one plus logo

2. Samsung Galaxy S8

I am waiting for this device to be launched and I could review it. Personally I love the Samsung Galaxy S7 as it has got very good features and looks. I found that this time it does not have any home button but I think Samsung should have added a home button because it makes the device look better and I think a home button makes it different from other devices. It will have 8GB RAM with a fingerprint scanner beneath the display, it will not have a headphone jack, dual camera and some more new features will be introduced. I think the Note 7  may have given a tough competition to Apple iphone 7 but it's bursting problem while charging ruin this competition but I think this device will not have any problems like this and will give a good competition to the Upcoming iphone. 
 Image result for samsung logo   

1. Apple iPhone 8

I know many of you guys will be curious to know about iPhone 8 and I am too to find more information about this device. You can also call it iPhone 10 because of the 10th anniversary of Apple. It will have all glass design which will make it look unique and awesome than the other smartphones, it will have wireless charging, OLED curved display, Zero bezel and no Home button. I will say the same for iphone as I have written about S8, the Home button are it's identifying feature it should not be removed. I don't have any further information for the Apple iphone 8 as for now but in future I will review this device as well.

                       Image result for i phone logo

Thank you for reading my post...I hope you like it please share it and read my other posts also. Follow my blog or follow me on Google+ to stay updated with my blog.   

     

          

     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment