Ad

Wednesday 4 January 2017

mobilesfeverindia

Huawei Honor 6X Review



Hi Guys... Today I will be reviewing The Huawei Honor 6x. It is a mid-range device 
launched for $250(USD) but I don't have the current pricing in India. I think it should be
around Rs17,000 to Rs18,000. This time it is having a dual camera feature as well and I
 am glad to see this on a mid-range device. Inside the box it has The device, a sim ejector tool, a USB cable, a charger etc. I don't know all the accessories available in the box, I apologise for this. It comes with standard charger but I was expecting a fast charger with device I am unhappy to see this. Image result for huawei honor 6x front

Now let's come on the Physical overview, On the top it has a 3.5mm Headphone jack and a secondary Noise cancellation microphone. On the right side it has volume buttons and a power button. On the bottom there are 2 grills: One is the speaker and the second one is a Microphone, a USB slot is also there for charging this device. This device supports Hybrid sim slot i.e. you can put 2 sims at a time or 1 sim and a micro SD card, the sim slot is placed on the left side. It is powered by Kirin 655 Octa-Core processor based on Cortex A-53 architecture. It runs on Mali T-830 MP2 GPU. This is a big device as it comes with 5.5 inch 1080p HD(LCD screen). Coming on the Ram and Rom both comes in 2 variants: The Ram is available in 3GB and 4GB respectively whereas it has 32/64GB internal storage. The rear camera is 12MP shooter with dual camera and the front facing camera is 8MP shooter. It has 3340mAh battery and do note it does not support fast charging so it may take time to fully charge this device, Fingerprint scanner is also supported which is placed on the back.
Image result for huawei honor 6x


If you have ever used Huawei devices so will recognize the UI as this device comes with Huawei customized UI. It has ON- screen buttons and it does not have an app tray so all your app will be saved on the screen itself. The device may look filled with apps if you install many apps. It runs on Emotion UI 4.1 and Android 6.0(Marshmallow). Out of 64GB you will get about 51.6GB which is very good in my opinion and I don't think it will be a issue but still you can delete some pre installed apps to free up some space or expand it upto 128GB with a micro SD card. It is available in 3 colors: Gold, Silver and Grey

                   Image result for huawei honor 6x front

Now let's talk about the camera, I am really excited to test this dual camera as it is a mid-range device so I have to see the camera quality. When you will open the camera, if you swipe right you will get settings option for the camera and if you swipe left you will see the Pro modes which is pretty good in my opinion. In artificial light it does a great job, the pictures are very clear and if you take a macro photo of any object with something written on it you can easily read that out.

Thank You for reading my post...I hope you like it please  share it and read my other posts also. Do follow my blog and follow me on Google+ to stay updated with my blog.

   
  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment